HAIR RELAXER NO BASE CREME WITH RICH IN OLIVE ESSENCE 212MIL
Read the relaxer directions. Read the directions on your relaxer kit thoroughly and make sure you understand everything. While relaxing your hair is relatively simple, it can also be dangerous. Ensure your own safety by carefully reading through the instructions and warnings.
Don’t shampoo or scratch your scalp before relaxing your hair. Applying relaxer will be painful if your scalp is already irritated in any way. For this reason, it’s best to not wash your hair or scratch your head at all for at least the week leading up to application.
- If you do accidentally scratch your scalp, the relaxer will likely make your head tingle.
- Put on gloves and a cape. You’ll be working with dangerous chemicals that can harm your skin and possibly damage your clothes. Get a hairdresser’s cape and plastic gloves and put them on before handling the relaxer to prevent any harm or damage
- Apply a protective base cream to the scalp and hairline. Because relaxer can irritate your skin, it’s a great idea to apply a base cream directly to the scalp to protect it. Part your hair in multiple places and apply the base to your scalp. Don’t forget to apply the base to your hairline and around your ears as well.
- Petroleum jelly is also a sufficient protective base option.
Apply the relaxer to the new growth in small sections. Use your comb or the opposite end of your applicator brush to get a small section of hair that’s no more than ½ inch (1.3 cm) thick. Using an applicator brush, carefully coat your new growth with the relaxer. Do this over and over until you’ve applied it to every section.If you’ve never applied relaxer before, you’ll be coating all of your hair. If you have, then you should only be applying it to your roots. Avoid getting the relaxer on your scalp.Don’t apply the relaxer to the parts of your hair that aren’t new growth. You’ll over-process the hair and may cause damage. Smooth the new growth with the back of a comb. After applying your relaxer, go back over all of the hair you applied relaxer to. Use the back of a comb to smooth out the hair to ensure that it straightens.
- Do not comb the hair.
- Rinse your hair for at least 5-7 minutes. When the time is up, spend several minutes rinsing the relaxer out with comfortably hot water. In order to protect your hair, it’s important to get as much product as possible out of your hair. Don’t spend any less than 5 minutes rinsing
- Condition your hair. After rinsing, massage a regular moisturizing conditioner into your wet hair and then rinse it out just after application. This will bring the pH level of your hair back up to normal. It’s important to do this before shampooing while the hair cuticle is open. The conditioner will moisturize your hair much more effectively when the cuticle is open
- Wash your hair with a neutralizing shampoo. Finally, wash your hair with a neutralizing shampoo to stop the chemical process. This will ensure that the relaxer is completely removed from your hair
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Nam tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla deumantos solicitud felis. Pellentesque diam dolor, elementum etos lobortis des mollis ut risus. Sedcus faucibus an sullamcorper mattis drostique des commodo pharetras loremos.Donec pretium egestas sapien et mollis. Pellentesque diam dolor cosmopolis etos lobortis.
|Comodous:||Comodous in tempor ullamcorper miaculis|
|Mattis laoreet:||Pellentesque vitae neque mollis urna mattis laoreet|
|Divamus de ametos:||Divamus sit amet purus justo|
|Molestie:||Proin molestie egestas orci ac suscipit risus posuere loremous|